Good Morning Loves. Last week I published a post about the one thing that I am not going to do this year and it suddenly dawned on me that I didn’t tell everyone about my personal goals and resolutions for 2013.
I have vowed not to wake up early and make the most out of my mornings in 2013 because I truly believe that there is nothing you can do at 8 am that you can’t do at 2 pm.
I received some emails and Twitter comments wondering why I am only setting personal goals of things that I don’t want to do in 2013 instead of listing all the things that I want to accomplish this year.
If you read My Diary Entry on a regular basis you know that I am a huge planner (some may even say OCD) and I am a big fan of lists.
So here it is…my list of things to do in 2013.
1. Save $15,000: That’s $1250 per month and so far I am on track
2. Earn $20,000 from my freelance writing income: That’s $1667 per month but the problem is that freelance writing does not always provide a steady income. Just to give you an idea of my freelance writing income from past years I earned $7,800 in 2011 and $14,500 in 2012. More to come next week on how I am going to achieve my freelance writing income goal this year.
1. Start a professional website for my freelance writing services: This is my current priority, I am deciding between tahnyakristina.com or Pen and Paper Communications –what do you think?
2. Become an active member of an online blogging network: A network will help promote and grow this blog to be the best that it can be. I am leaning towards BlogHer, Yakezie or Clever Member – are you a member of a blog network?
3. Find a publisher for my first book A Better You and get it in stores: I want to travel and speak at schools, workshops and conferences to help people find their dream job, earn more income, become debt free and find personal happiness. I did it and I want to help people do it too.
1. Reach my goal weight by July 31: This year I started exercising on a regular basis and I absolutely love it. My entire outlook on life has changed and I am a happier person.
2. Join an online fitness community: The only way to keep fit and have fun is to have a support system. I am leaning towards Fit Fluential – any other suggestions?
What are your goals for 2013?