It’s Friday and I am happy to say that the cold minus 43 degree weather has finally come to an end and I for one am very happy. I know that I am Canadian and I should adapt to the weather changes from season to season but the truth is that I just don’t adapt very well.
The elements play a huge role in my personal mood and my ability to go outside, hang out with my friends and go to the grocery store. I am happy that the extreme cold weather is finally over because I was running out of groceries; I finally ventured out to the grocery store – my belly and my fridge will be forever grateful.
I always wonder about the people who are walking slowly in the rain or during a snowstorm, I ask myself…do they know it’s cold? Maybe they do and they just don’t care because being wet or being cold just doesn’t bother them. Sometimes I wish I could be like that.
I love the idea of winter, I love how the whole city looks right after a fresh snowfall – it’s like a winter wonderland. I love looking at winter through the window inside my warm apartment but I hate being outside in the cold.
Before we go our separate ways for the weekend congratulations are in order for our recent giveaway winners, Congrats Ladies:
- Jennifer K won a complete workout outfit from PV Body
- MD won great hair styling products thanks to Bed Head and Revlon
We have more great giveaways coming your way so keep reading. Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Here are some of my favourite posts this week:
- So Over This – Why Broke People Drive Nice Cars (That’s a good question, are they are broke from buying a car that is way out of their price range?)
- Make-Up Wishes and Lipgloss Dreams - First Impression Friday: Maybelline Whispers (I love this post because I am a huge fan of Maybelline products)
- Blonde on a Budget – The High Cost of Being a Bridesmaid (Hmmm thoughts anyone?)
- Add Vodka – Why Live in Such an Expensive Region? ( I am 100% guilty of this but I don’t mind paying for convenience)