I am working towards becoming a better me in 2013 and that includes getting in shape. I want to try a variety of new fitness activities to help me get fit and have fun at the same time. If my workout routine is boring then I won’t stick to it, so I’m going to have fun working out and I’m going to blog all about it here.
My secret workout formula:
A Variety of Workouts + Really Cute Outfits + Awesome Music = An awesome workout
I workout 3-4 times a week on a rotating basis and my workouts vary depending on my mood; sometimes I need to relax with yoga, sometimes I want to have fun with Zumba and sometimes I just need to let out my frustration with running. Working out is 30 minutes a day for me to clear my head. I don’t have to worry about money or work or stress…it’s just me, myself and I.
In my workout rotation right now:
- Running on the treadmill – Skinnygirl body sculpting workout
- Zumba Dance – SHAPE Yoga DVD
When I am feeling full of engergy I mix in killer YouTube workouts like this one…
PS – I have those shorts.
Some people think that losing weight is only about the exercise, but that simply isn’t true. Being happy is about feeling good and looking good. My cute workout outfits make me feel great thanks to Ellie! - those ladies really know how to boost a girls confidence.
If you need some new workout gear Visit the Ellie site and Save 20%
The final ingredient to my (not so) secret workout formula is good music, I always feel motivated to keep running when I have awesome tunes blasting in my iPod.
On my workout playlist right now:
- Footloose by Blake Shelton – Gangster by 50 Cent
- Crazy by Pitbul - We are never ever getting back together by Taylor Swift
- On To the Next One by JayZ - DJ Got Us Falling in Love by Usher
- Golddigger by Jamie Foxx – Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood
- Fake ID by Big & Rich – Diva by Beyonce
- Shake Ya Tailfeather by P.Diddy - Loose Control by Ciara
Happy Workouts Everyone!