I am working towards my happy weight and I hope to accomplish it by July 31, 2013. With my new mentality of becoming a better me I figured that I can sacrifice the next 6 months to benefit the rest of my life.
My secret workout formula:
A Variety of Workouts + Really Cute Outfits + Awesome Music = My Goal Weight
I workout 3-4 times a week on a rotating basis and my workouts vary depending on my mood; sometimes I need to relax with yoga and sometimes I need to let out my frustration by running. Working out is 30 minutes a day to be just me; no dishes, no work, no stress…just me.
In my workout rotation right now:
- Running on the treadmill – Skinnygirl body sculpting workout
- Wii Dance – SHAPE Yoga DVD
- The Biggest Loser Bootcamp DVD
When I am feeling full of engergy I mix in killer YouTube workout videos for my abs and thighs.
Some people think that losing weight is only about the exercise, but that simply isn’t true. Being happy is about feeling good and looking good. My cute workout outfits are courtesy of Ellie; those ladies are supporting a good cause.
The final ingredient to my (not so) secret workout formula is good music, I always feel motivated to keep running when I have awesome tunes in my iPod.
On my workout playlist right now:
- Footloose by Blake Shelton – Gangster by 50 Cent
- Crazy by Pitbul - We are never ever getting back together by Taylor Swift
- On To the Next One by JayZ - DJ Got Us Falling in Love by Usher
- Golddigger by Jamie Foxx – Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood
- Fake ID by Big & Rich – Diva by Beyonce
- Shake Ya Tailfeather by P.Diddy - Loose Control by Ciara
Happy Workouts Everyone!