Happy Friday and Happy Easter. As you read this I am in New York City living out some of my dreams and checking out the job scene. As you know I hope to live in New York City very soon and I am taking the necessary steps to make sure that I am as prepared as possible.
As of today my 40 day chocolate fast for Lent is officially over. I give props to everyone who has lived without something they love for the last 40 days, it was definitely a personal sacrafice. I am totally looking forward to eating everything and anything chocolate flavoured over the next 3 days. Today I plan to eat a chocolate cupcake from Magnolia Bakery in NYC, tomorrow I am going to have chocolate cheesecake from the world famous Junior’s, and on Sunday I am going to have chocolate frozen yoghurt from Tasty Delight or maybe a huge chocolate milkshake with whipped cream.
Have a great Easter weekend. Enjoy these great posts from around the web:
- Bankrate is giving away a $5000 cash prize to one lucky winner in their Kiss My Assets contest. Be sure to enter for your chance to win.
- DINKS Finance evaluates our social system in the post “What is your race preventing you from achieving?”
- Life Goes Strong helps us feel our best in the post “5 Ways To Dress Sexy For Spring”
- Adaptu helps couples adjust in the post “Money and Moving in Together: What You Need to Know”
- Young and Thrifty helps our savings grow in the post “10 Easy Ways to Save Hundreds of Dollars Each Month”
- 20 and Engaged helps support our relationships in the post “Communicating Effectively”