Even though I am already in my 30′s, I am only just starting to really enjoy my life. There are so many things that I want to try and so many places that I want to visit before I no longer have the opportunity to do so.
Enjoying life means trying to live with no regrets, I don’t want to wake up in 25 years and wish that I had experienced more of life’s opportunities while I had the chance.
This is a List of all the Things that I want to do in My Life:
- Learn to Surf (or at least try)
- Spend a week in Portugal
- Go to the White House while President Obama is in office
- Go To Italy
- Jump off a dock or cliff or something into the water in Greece (inspired by the movie Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants)
Donate Blood NOV 28 2011
- Get a Chocolate Body Wrap at a Day Spa
- Take a 2 week vacation. (all at once I have never done that) JANUARY 2013…VEGAS BABY!
- Spend a day at Coney Island
- Dance on a Bar (Preferably at Coyote Ugly in NYC)
Walk in a Parade MARCH 18, 2012
- See an NBA Basket Ball Game or Concert @ Madison Square Garden
Get a Tattoo from Ami James TRIED APRIL 2012 UNSUCCESSFUL and NOW I’M OVER IT
- I really want to be in a Flash Mob
- Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans
- Learn to Speak Spanish (at least at a conversational level)
- Be on a Game Show preferably The Price Is Right
- Go To the Summer Jam Music Festival in New York
- Live in New York City
Get My Book(s) Published My first book A Better You is now available on Amazon for only $1.99