I am in sunny Las Vegas for the Blog World new media expo conference. The blog conference is only a few days but I decided to extend my stay for 6 days in an effort to escape the cold winter weather and take advantage of everything that the west coast has to offer. I am definitely looking forward to having dinner with friends and spending some relaxing time by the pool.
I have been to Las Vegas many times but I have never been to Vegas with friends or on my own. I went to Las Vegas with my parents and I went to Vegas with my dad on my 21st birthday…but that was 11 years ago. So I think that I’m due to check out all of the new sights and attractions that Las Vegas has to offer.
This time I am staying on Freemont Street which is in downtown Las Vegas that will be a new experience for me because my entire Vegas experience has always been confined to the strip. If you have a favourite restaurant, shopping spot or a favourite something to do in Las Vegas send me a Tweet because I’d love to hear about it. I have a mini to do list but there is always room for more.
My Las Vegas To Do List:
- Ride the roller coaster at the New York New York hotel
- Go to L.A. for a day and visit Universal Studios (it’s only a 4 hour bus ride from Las Vegas)
- Check out the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay
- Do a little shopping at the Miracle Mile shops (Barnes and Noble, Sephora and of course American Eagle)
- Gamble a little bit (You will find me at the craps table or playing black jack)
- Stay tuned for lots and lots of pics from my trip to Las Vegas.
Photo by danquella