Good morning Loves. It’s getting pretty busy over here at My Diary Entry as I get ready to launch my next venture so I’ve decided to hire some help. Who better to help My Diary Entry grow then the readers who love this blog just as much as I do.
Do you love to read? Do you love to write? Are you super organized?
Then I want you. If you are looking for part time administrative work that you can do from home or if you know someone who is then please leave a comment below with your email address.
If you’ve got the skills and experience required
- Must have a passion for writing and experience with WordPress
- Excellent English written communication skills
- Able to pitch ideas and write within deadlines
- Marketing and branding knowledge
- Organization skills and able to work independently
- An interest in healthy living, personal finance and becoming a better you is a must
- Education in communications, marketing, journalism or business (students are welcome!)
- Experience working with websites and coding is a major advantage
- Experience blogging is a plus
What you’ll be doing if you’re hired
- Engaging readers on social media including Facebook and Pinterest
- Maintaining a presence on blogger networks
- Interacting with bloggers through comments on various sites
- Snapping photos and posting them online
- Maintaining websites including posts, sidebars and other esthetics
- Writing posts on various websites
The advantages of working with My Diary Entry
- You will gain real world work experience
- You will make valuable industry connections and build a network
- I will be an employment reference on your resume
- You can work at your own pace and on your own time
- Flexibility and no fixed schedule
The next step in the hiring process
If this sounds like you then Contact Me asap because I would love to hear from you. Only those selected for the next round will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in My Diary Entry and good luck to everyone.