Good Morning Everyone and Happy Voting Day in the U.S.A. If you are an avid reader of My Diary Entry then you know exactly how much I love President Obama and his family.
I am not going to bore you with all of the reasons why you should vote for President Obama to be elected into a second term because if you are intelligent then you already know all of the reasons. But just in case you aren’t intelligent enough to know how amazing President Obama is and how good he is for America, please allow me to school you with a little Top 5 List a la David Letterman style. As a Canadian I don’t get a vote, but if I did it would definitely be for President Obama.
Top 5 Reasons to Vote for President Barack Obama:
- He is smart, intelligent and Harvard Law educated.
- President Obama is a true gentleman and he has the image of a true leader.
- He needs another 4 years to clean up the mess that the Republicans left him back in 2008.
- President Obama honestly wants to make America better, he believes in the future of America.
- He is a man of his word. If he wants to make America better he will, he just needs a chance.
Top 5 Reasons NOT to Vote for the Republicans:
- Mitt Romney is not smart, not educated and not well spoken.
- Republicans don’t care about you and me, they only care about their rich friends.
- The Republicans goal is to cut taxes for themselves and for their rich friends.
- Mitt Romney is not a gentleman, he is not well behaved on television and he has no manners; do you really want him in charge of your country?
- Think about the last time you saw Mitt Romney on television or you heard him speak, does he really represent you as an American?
When you go out and vote today you should vote for the man that best represents you. Vote for the man who represents your definition of America. Vote for the man that you would like to have as your professor, neighbour and co-worker.
VOTE FOR PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!